What can you do to help your items sell better?
Tell people! More shoppers means more chances for your items to sell!
- Are you on Facebook? Like & recommend us! Just dropped off a fabulous bunch from your diva collection? Or some adorable items for the kids? Post about it on your page. Then post about it on our page.
- Post a review online. Customers use sites like Yelp, Google, Foursquare, and others to find us & they love to see happy reviews!
- Keep a few of our cards handy to give to your hair stylist, your doctor, the lady behind you in the checkout lane, or anybody you meet. Just ask! We’re happy to give you some business cards.
- Office, school, church, or other bulletin board? Ask us for a flier to put up!
- Have another idea to spread the word? Let us know if we can help. We love new ideas!
- We advertise on the radio, TV, grocery receipts, & local mailers but our best advertising source is word of mouth so let people know where to go!
Ask yourself, “Would I buy this?”
- Make sure your items are clean & wrinkle-free.
- Really look at the condition. Any holes? Missing buttons? Is it faded or pilled? Stained? Dated?
- Are the tags cut out? We know they’re scratchy but people don’t like to see tags cut out. Besides the size, tags often have care instructions & other important information on them.
- Are they in season? Would you look for Halloween tops in January? Wool sweaters in June? Shoppers look for items that they can wear right away.
What items sell best?
- We offer clothing for all the kids at prices your family can afford. Whether you need school clothes, have a special event to dress for, or need specialty items for a sport or dance class, we’ve got what you need. Plus, we have tons of extras like diaper bags, crib bedding, bath accessories, & more!
- Items that sell best at Perfectly Precious are current styles or classic looks from the last 3 years that are in great condition.
- We are unable to accept items that are torn, stained, have frayed cuffs, have the tags cut out, have pet hair, or are out of season or style. Please do not take it personally if we are unable to accept your items for any of these reasons.
- We want to provide the best value for all of our customers and these items just won’t sell. Please use your best judgement. If it is not something that you would buy, then it probably won’t do well here either.