Still have questions? Give us a call at (608) 563-2626.
Items Accepted Year-Round
- We accept jeans, slacks, swimwear & short sleeves/tanks all year.
- Please use good judgement. For example, tanks are great under a jacket in the winter but not if they have flip flops or Hawaiian flowers on them.
Spring (February, March, April)
- Capris, 3/4 sleeves, light sweaters & jackets, spring colors.
- No more heavy sweaters or coats, but not ready for shorts & sandals yet.
Summer (May, June, July)
- Shorts, sandals, summer prints are OK now.
Fall (August & September)
- 3/4 sleeves, light sweaters & jackets, fall colors.
- No more shorts or sandals, but not ready for coats or heavy sweaters yet.
Winter (October – January)
- Heavy sweaters, coats, scarves & gloves, snow boots are OK now.
Holiday themed pieces may generally be brought in up to two months before the holiday, but no later than one month before the holiday.
- Valentine’s Day: Jan. 1 – Feb. 1
- Easter: Not less than 3 weeks before Easter.
- Halloween: Sept. 1 – Oct. 1
- Thanksgiving: Oct. 1 – Nov. 1
- Christmas: Oct. 1 – Dec. 1
Formal wear is accepted year round but will sell better at certain times of the year.